Day 1.... The start to a very long 30 days!
Well I made it through the first day. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Let me start out by telling you this Method is all about planning. Taking the time to plan out and prepare your meals,so that you are never left to grab a bag of chips. If you are like me, it may seem impossible to plan things out a day before due to that fact that my life is crazy, never enough time in the day,too many kids, not enough sleep and when it comes down too it I am just not organized! So this is another great reason to start this Method. It forces you to stop and smell the roses, get organized and start eating better! So back to day 1! The meals were super yummy today! Especially the amazing chocolate snack! Who ever thought you could have a 1/2 cup of chocolate chips when your dieting! I have to say I checked the recipe three times just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. It taste too good to be sin free! Everything is fresh, clean and very flavorful. I will say its not a whole lot of food, but that's probably the reason I am over weight to begin with. The work out was great and I am feeling refreshed! Ready for day 2!!! I am sure many of you want to know what my body looks like now so you can get a real feel for the before and after! Well just picture this: a mom of three, who gained way to much weight while being pregnant, never lost all of the wight and then got pregnant again to then go ahead and gain another 60 pounds of love! I am sure at some point I will get the guts to post the before for you guys but I guess you will just have to stay tuned to see! See you all tomorrow!
Here are some pics from today! Sorry I didnt get a chance to get a shot of my lunch, ate it toooo fast!!!
I laugh when I see these pics! Being a photographer you would think I would take some better pics! ha ha! Go camera phone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment