Who Wants a PIle of Yuck????? Day two
OK! I am back. Yesterday was pure YUCK! I can definetly say I was eating to fuel my body and not for fun! My body does not like that kind of fuel at all. However I made it through the day, got my workout in, got another workout in at Smoke and Mirrors Fitness,which I love! Amazing work out and so much fun. Check them out on Facebook! So after a long day of YUCK, working out and 3 kids I finally made it to bed with the hopes of waking up to a better number on the scale. I have a goal in mind and I wont stop until I reach it. For the past few years I have put my body on the back burner due to having kids, no motivation and just the lack of will power. I am sick of starting diets on Monday and ending them by Friday. No more comfortable, no more one piece bathing suits, Ya! I said it a one piece! It was a hot one! No more though. I have made the choice to loose this last 15 pounds that has held me back from living my BEST LIFE, I am holding my self accountable to not only myself but to all the readers as well! ha ha like so many people are reading this. Well it helps to think that this blog is overflowing with followers! Ok, I am signing off for the night.
Breakfast: turkey avocado wrap (sounds good but....NO) Not what I had in mind for breakfast!
Lunch: Spinach salad (sounds fine.... Wrong again) I know you love the Shamu plate! We know fine dinning at our house!
Dinner and snack: I didn't take any snaps but again.... YUCK!

0 comments:
Post a Comment