Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scale of Glory.... Day 3

I woke up this morning and before I did anything else I jumped on the almighty SCALE. Some days I could just throw that thing against the wall, drag it behind my car or burn it. Not today!!!! Today I wanted to give it a big kiss! To my surprise I was almost 4 pounds under my start weight. That's a good day. Thank god the hard work is paying off or I might have ended this blog early. The weight loss helps me stay motivated and keeps me hungry for more. So after that I made my way out to the kitchen where my son was asking for pancakes. Ohhhh how I would have loved to taste his pancakes. I normally would have but Tracey Anderson says NO! She is the master ring leader right now, so I will obey! But I cant lie his looked way better than mine. So I know your wondering how today was... well.. because I had to give up soda, I am struggling from the caffeine withdrawls. I felt a bit dizzy but that's because I normally drink way too much diet coke. So switching to only water is hard. Today's menu wasn't too bad. Better than yesterday but not AMAZING. I drove past IN-N-OUT and thought about a burger fry's and a big diet coke. I could almost smell the beautiful aroma from my car window. But then I thought fat butt in a swimsuit and instantly came back to reality! 3 days down and 27 to go. I can do anything for 27 days! You know you want to try it, come on by the book and take the plunge! See you tomorrow!


Dominic's breakfast is photo number 3, compare that to mine=(








0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP